An Exciting Travel Tuesday

Hello old readers and new!


It's Tuesday - which usually means a post from me.
But this Tuesday is a little different.
Because rather than posting with the Travel Tuesday link-up as I usually do,
I am CO-HOSTING it!

I've been nominated by the lovely previous co-hosts to take on the link up
with the amazing Amanda, Marcella, and Michelle,
and I'm prettttttty excited about it.

I wanted to use this post just as a little introduction to those of you who may participate in this link-up, but haven't stumbled on this page.

I'm Caity - I am currently an American expat making a life for myself over in London.
After a study abroad semester, I fell in love with the other side of the world.
Naturally, as all people do, I up and moved back.
....All people do that, right?

Anyways - it took three years,
but last August I made the move back to London and have been here ever since.
And if I can just say - it feels GREAT to be back home..

I use this page to write about my life in London.
This normally includes guides of areas around London, some stagey theatre reviews, and a few nights out.
I've got a few travel posts here and there as well as some tips that may help you
if you're taking a big trip or, like me, planning a big move.
Oh, and I talk about The Beatles quite a bit.
Usually every Friday.

There's a few of my favorite posts I linked below that will give you a better idea about myself and my life.
Hope you enjoy it here and stick along for the ride!

A little bit about myself:

About Me

On London: Looking Back & Looking Ahead

Stagey-ness: How I Got Into Theatre

My Favorite City In The Entire World
 
Travel Talk: My ABC's
 
My Beatles Series: Fab Four Friday


Some of the weird things that happen.... a serious emphasis on weird:

That Time I Was Homeless

Jumping On German Freight Trains. Accidents Happen?

Meeting Paul McCartney
 
 
A few tips and guides:
 
London EatSeeDo Latest Guide: Sohottenhamborn

Thoughts On Traveling With My Best Friend

Why I Love Hostels, and Why You Should Too

My Travel Bucket List: What Have You Always Wanted To See?

Your Very Own London Weekend Itinerary 


And, of course, my life in London:

Life In London: In Photos

Mastering Gin in Piccadilly

A Master's Degree from an Expats Point of View


Excited to be here with you all for the next few months.
Happy Travel Tuesday!



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...


Instagram

Where The Heart Is - An American in the UK. Theme by STS.